Are you ready to go to Turkey? The borders are open now.
For many of us, 2020 has been the summer of the staycation, but it’s now time to think about broadening our horizons. We’re delighted to report that from the end of June the Turkish authorities started to lift restrictions on international flights. Do not miss your chance to travel to Turkey now and benefit from many advantages listed below.
Ease of entry, minimum formalities
- Borders are open. Turkey’s international borders are open now and direct passenger flights between Turkey and the UK resumed on 11 June.
- Easy entry requirements. No special entry requirements except for routine temperature checks at the airport, no visa is required for UK or EU nationals.
- No compulsory covid-19 tests. You do not need to provide any test before boarding a plane to Turkey. However upon your arrival in the country, you will be subject to a medical evaluation, including temperature checks. More details regarding entry requirements - www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/turkey/entry-requirements
- No quarantine requirements after your holiday. There are no quarantine requirements in the UK upon your return from Turkey meaning you do not have to self-isolate for 14 days when you come back home from your holiday. More details can be found on the UK government website - www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors#arrival-in-the-uk--passenger-locator-form
Private tours - no supplements
- Enjoy a private tour. For a limited period of time (all bookings with a travel date before 31 December 2020) we are offering private tours at the price of a group holiday published on our website. This means you will have a personal guide and a driver who will be working only for you, and you will not have to pay any supplements. Doing a private tour also means more flexibility and planning to avoid any crowded areas.
- Travel on any date. As all our tours are run on a private basis, you can start your holiday to Turkey on any date in 2020, subject to flights availability. If you are planning to travel to Turkey in 2021, please contact us to discuss your options.
Flexible booking & amendment policy
- Flexible payment conditions. Pay a deposit (10% of the tour price and the cost of the flight tickets) upon booking and the balance in instalments whenever you like it, right before your tour start date, with no interest or any late payment fees. The only condition is that the full payment of the holiday price must be received before your departure.
- No change fees. You can change your land-only tour without any fees up to 1 week before your departure. Note, all flight changes will be processed according to the airline ticket rules.
- Free cancellation up to 21 days before your departure. You can cancel your trip up to 3 weeks before your departure and transfer your payments to a different tour departing before 31 December 2021. Flexible cancellation / amendment policy applies only to the land-only part of your holiday, all flight changes / cancellation will be processed according to the airline ticket rules.
- Get 10% off. Book your trip to Turkey before 30 September 2020 and get 10% off from the land-only tour price. Just enter TURKEY2020 in the online booking form.
Best of Caucasus tour packages
- Great variety of packages. We offer a number of package tours to Turkey, however if you wish to make any amendments, please let us know and we will be happy to tailor-make an itinerary for you to suite your budget and interests.
- Great customer reviews. Read unbiased customer reviews on Tripadvisor or Trustpilot
Hygiene & safety of our trips
- Our health & safety policy. Following the outbreak of covid-19 pandemics we have reviewed our health and safety policies, and implemented minimum safety standards with emphasis on personal hygiene, sanitation and social distancing.
- Private tours. We are running all our tours on a private basis ensuring all external contacts are kept to a minimum.
- Avoid crowded areas. Our guides & drivers are instructed to follow flexible trip scheduling, avoiding any crowded tourist areas, and revisiting them at times that are more appropriate. Every morning before touring our guides will always discuss travel plans with our customers and will always try to adjust the itinerary wherever possible depending on your personal wishes.
- Personal hygiene. During your holiday there will be regular opportunities for handwashing, hand sanitiser are normally available at accommodation, restaurants and on transport. If you prefer you can always bring your own hand sanitiser with you on a trip. All private transport used on your trip will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.